Welcome to www.thecosmeticshop.eu website. Please read the terms and conditions before you use this Website. These terms and conditions defined below are basically short clarifications on the basic terminology used in our shop and not complete.
Vendor: Vendor is the person or persons (also called the seller) offering the goods and/or services on www.thecosmeticshop.eu an online shop. The parent company KPM IT Consultancy is registered as a sole business in the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Vendor can interchangeably be referred to as we, us.
Customer: Customer is the person, buying the goods and services offered by the vendor against an agreed payment. Customer can be interchangeably referred to as you, your.
Website: www.thecosmeticshop.eu along with the webpages directly linked to it, is an Online shop and can be interchangeably used for website in the conditions below.
Contract: Contract is an agreement between seller and buyer, where seller shall deliver the purchased goods to the customer after the associated payment is approved, and after buyer agrees to the terms and conditions shown during checkout process, which are as mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals, aged 18 years or above, can make a purchase from www.thecosmeticshop.eu. Customer requires an active email address and a phone number which can be used for making contact, if necessary. If needed in any possible situation, the customer agrees to present a positive ID issued by Local government (as applicable) as a proof of ownership of the Debit/Credit card used for payment of his purchase.
- Customer and www.thecosmeticshop.eu (website) takes the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account details including password in order to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account. Customer agrees and accepts responsibility for all activities that occur from his/her account. Customer must take all necessary steps to ensure that the account credentials are kept confidential and secure. He/she should inform the seller/vendor immediately in case customer finds a valid reason to believe that his/her account credentials including user id and password are manipulated and/or used in an unauthorized manner.
- Customer is completely responsible for providing the correct bill payment and delivery addresses.
- Delivery will be done at the delivery address specified by the customer with the order. Delivery address must be within Europe.
- When a customer requests an order to purchase any product/products from www.thecosmeticshop.eu, the order represents a non-binding agreement between the vendor and the customer. A binding contract between vendor and customer forms only after a complete payment is fully authorized by the payment gateway and the goods are dispatched by the vendor.
- It is necessary to note that the confirmation by email is only an acknowledgement that the order has been received. If any product(s) on that order have not been mentioned in the dispatch confirmation e-mail, the cost of that product will be refunded to the customer’s bank account and that product will not be a part of that binding contract.
- Orders may be cancelled only before the goods have been dispatched for delivery. This should be done by notifying the vendor immediately by phone call or e-mail. In case of cancellation, the customer will receive the refund after deduction of bank charges. For return of goods after delivery has been made, please read the vendor return and exchange policy. This is also applicable only when the items to be returned are unopened and in their original packing.
- All products, items, discounts or offers shown, are subject to their availability at any given time and may not always be in stock all the time. In such a case, we shall notify you by e-mail/phone call. We reserve the right to discontinue any items, goods, discounts or offers from our web shop at any time. Our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may not be able to supply. We will again notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
- Only the telephone conversation/e-mail will be considered as proof for any change or cancellation of order before or after dispatch of goods.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of any purchased product such as, but not limited to, texture, color etc. Though we are willing to escalate any product-related complaint to the vendor, we are not responsible for the resolution of such complaints. Please refer to our policies in this case.
- We carry the right to modify or discontinue any or all products/services at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or services.
- Please be aware that images on www.thecosmeticshop.eu are only for illustration purpose. Actual product might look different then that shown in the image.
- We will make the most sincere efforts to have your order delivered within the stipulated time mentioned in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery dates provided by us are only estimates and the actual delivery of your order might be later than this date.
- The vendor reserves the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers as per his discretion.
- Order and the goods become customer’s responsibility and ownership after customer receives them.
- Deals, gift coupons and vouchers are exclusive and cannot be combined and may not be exchanged against cash. Vendor reserves the right to discontinue offers and deals at any time without any prior notice.
- All the prices are inclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise.The responsibility of VAT payment to Tax office on the invoice value is responsibility of Vendor/Supplier.
- Our entire liability to you does not exceed the order cost you have paid.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.thecosmeticshop.eu and its affiliates without a written consent from the seller.
- The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
- All the brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the respective owner company,
- Seller will provide the invoice to every buyer for the products listed in Invoice.
- We reserve the right to change the sale terms and the Return Policy at any time without notifying the customer.
- The above stated terms and conditions are governed by the Dutch law. Any dispute shall be resolved by the Dutch court.